She was a devout believer in the truth, and if she were here right now, she’d tell you the truth can never hurt you. This may be your mother’s way of reaching out to you, Katie, and reminding you that the truth is still your weapon to wield, not theirs.
- Kate Beckett can both have total faith and loose it in Richard Castle at the same time.
- Kate Beckett trades her mother’s old murder board for a missing person board.
- Sometimes the evidence can be too overwhelming to deny
- That feeling of family Kate Beckett had with Martha and Alexis at the end…
And all the world will read you
And you will live forever
In eyes not yet created
On tongues that are not born
And the craziest thing a fan ever did for me? This one fan let me follow her around while she investigated New York’s strangest homicides. She’s still letting me, and I love her for it. (X)
"And, as unbelievable as it would have seemed to me then, I love you more now - this day, at this moment, than I ever have."
- Richard Castle, Raging Heat